What is MBA Admissions Consulting?
Do you want to get accepted to a top-ranked MBA program?
A top-ranked MBA program has many benefits.
- Learning case studies of past and current companies
- Enjoying a rich student life of professional and non-professional clubs
- Endless career development possibilities at companies such as McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Amazon, Strategy&, Accenture, Kearney, Shopee, Apple, Google, Credit Suisse, Samsung GSG, Microsoft, and many more!
If the answer to the above is yes please, then, in this case, an MBA admissions consultant expert might be the way forward for you.
Why not use the services of a professional consultant who has worked with 100s of candidates and helped them get admitted to top MBA programs?
What does a top-ranked MBA program admissions process look like?
The prerequisites for most MBA programs are:
- An undergraduate degree
- 2-3 years minimum of professional work experience
- A valid GMAT score
- If English is not your native language you will need to take one of the language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS
The admissions process involves:
- Submitting your GMAT score
- If applicable a submitting your TOEFL or IELTS score
- Submitting your undergraduate transcripts
- A 1-page Resume
- 1-9 Essays which vary per school
- 1-3 letters of recommendation
- Online application
Once submitted, most top-ranked MBA programs will screen the candidates and select some for an interview
- If selected, An interview is usually the last step of admissions.
- The interview will be conducted by an alumnus, faculty or a member of the admissions committee of the school
- The final decision is made
- Acceptance is awarded to the lucky few
MBA Admissions consulting firms can raise your chances of acceptance.
At Admission Consultant Reviews, we have gone through 1000s of reviews from 14 sites and selected the best MBA Admissions Consulting firms